Welcome to the Lace & Love Hearts blog. If you continue to browse and use this blog you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Lace & Love Hearts’ relationship with you in relation to this blog.
The term ‘Lace & Love Hearts’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the blog. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or reader of my blog.
- The content of the pages of my blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this my for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on my blog is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through my blog meet your specific requirements.
- My blog contains material which is owned by or licensed to myself. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in my blog, which are not the property of, or licensed to myself, are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorised use of my blog may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time my blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any information shared with me by my readers will be kept confidential.
- Your use of my blog and any dispute arising out of such use of my blog is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Contacting and booking suppliers from within the Lottie Loves Directory is done entirely at your own risk.